Monday, September 8, 2008

Weddings, Weddings, Weddings!

Well I took photos at another wedding in August, and the couple were really great to work with. She was a beautiful bride! I always get very nervous about working weddings though, they stress me out and I always worry about something going wrong with my camera or flash! I always wonder why I do more, but I must admit it is where the money is at as a photographer. I do meet very interesting and fun people though! I have 3 more weddings this fall, and 2 of them will only include me only taking photos at the ceremony. Those kind are a lot less stressful to me. Here are a few photos from the wedding. Enjoy!!! :)







4 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Wow Emily! Great job! I'm impressed. If you ever need any more photoshop help, let me know. You're doing fantastic!

Emily said...

Thanks Michelle! Your help with Photoshop was more than appreciated, and I might be asking for a few more pointers soon! Thanks again!!!

Jessie said...

Your photos are beautiful Emily!

Emily said...

Thanks Jessie!