Saturday, February 28, 2009

Buffalo Wild Wings Challenge

A couple nights ago we were invited to a Wing Challenge!! Very exciting stuff...! I have eaten at this restaurant before, Buffalo Wild Wings, but I guess they offer a wing challenge to anyone who wants to participate. You have to eat 12 buffalo wings that are basted in their blazin' hot sauce within 6 minutes, and you win a t-shirt if you finish, but you still have to pay for the wings! :( We were invited by the librarian I work with, Jennifer. There are a few of the other teachers that I work with at Townsend Middle School, and a few others I didn't really know very well. Brandon decided to be brave and do the challenge too! So here are the pics of the 6 minute challenge! And according to Deanna I am a "loser" for not doing the challenge...I don't mind at all seeing how everyone had a hard time finishing, their eyes were watering, and Deanna kept saying that she couldn't swallow the chicken, and Jen actually had to go to the bathroom and get rid of the 12 wings afterwards. But all four got their t-shirts (even though Deanna didn't technically finish...we had a very nice waitress). Enjoy the pictures, and just imagine flames coming out of everyone's ears!!

Jen & Jeremy

Brandon trying to finish his wings!!! :)

Deanna & Jen after the last wing!

2 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Wow! That's nuts! Glad you didn't do it. :)

Emily said...

Yes, I too am VERY glad I didn't do it...I like spicy foods, but not that spice!! ;)