Sunday, April 5, 2009

Visitors!!

This post is soooo long overdue!! I have been meaning to do it for quite some time and school work has been getting in the way!!!

In February Amy came to visit me and brought her friend George! We had a great time, although the weekend just didn't last long enough! I have posted a lot of photos below of our weekend (most of them thanks to Amy, who let me download photos from her camera since I forgot to take mine...Thanks Amy Lou!!). We first went to Rooster Cogburn's Ostrich Farm in Picacho Peak, AZ. You can feed the ostrich, deer, donkey's, and lorakeets! We had a blast here! The donkey's were so cute and I loved feeding the birds! We also went to Tombstone Arizona one day, and met Amy's old roommate Nikki in Phoenix with her husband and kids the last day!

I loved having them come and visit me! I sure miss Amy!!! Thanks for coming and visiting AMY!!!! I am excited too because my mom and sisters are coming in a few weeks for our mother/daughter weekend! We do this once every other year, and this year it is at my house! I am also having my friend Autumn visit in May for a girls weekend!! I can't wait! So posts of these events will be coming soon!














1 comment:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Cute pics! Now I need to come visit. :D Yeah, right. Not without a car and now that I'm Primary President. Yikes! Still, one day... :)