Sunday, December 27, 2009

Anniversary in Mexico!

This year for our six year anniversary we went to Puerto Penasco, Mexico for two nights. It is a small coastal town on main land Mexico and the Sea of Cortez. It was a bit cold and rainy at the end of our visit, but we had a nice time, and got to eat some wonderful Mexican food and enjoy the views. The only bad part was coming back (since it was Thanksgiving weekend) we had to sit in the car for 5 hours at the border; so a short trip that normally takes 4 hours took us 12 hours instead. We will never drive there during a holiday weekend ever again!!! Here are some of the pictures from our trip.



3 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Oh, wow, pretty pics! I LOVE that ship one at the end. WOW! Thanks so much for sharing, and I'm glad you guys had a great time. :D

jrpetho said...

Happy late anniversary!! What a fun vacation, cool pictures.

Anonymous said...

It is gorgeous, and I am jealous! :)