Congratulations!
Congrats! Can't wait to hear if this little one will be a boy or girl!
Emily! I am SO excited for you!!! Congratulations! You will be such a great mommy :)
YEAH EM!! I am so excited for you guys! How have you been feeling? I am due in March and am still sick!! Can't wait to be done with this one...Hope you are feeling well! Thanks for sharing the great news - Merry Christmas!!!
Congratulations! You're going to be such a good mother. Maybe the baby will come on the 4th and you can have some REAL fireworks! LOLCathy
Emily, I'm so excited for you!!!! Please keep us posted on things. :)
Happy Dance! Happy Dance! Happy Dance! :) :) :)Congratulations! What an exciting time for you! Super happy for you guys! :)
I am soooo excited for you guys! That is so awesome! July is a very good month ;)!
Emily, while I am happy for you and your husband about the new addition to the family, I am also sorry about your loss. I just saw that post...
Congratulations!! That is so exciting!!
Very cool.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Congratulations!
Congrats! Can't wait to hear if this little one will be a boy or girl!
Emily! I am SO excited for you!!! Congratulations! You will be such a great mommy :)
YEAH EM!! I am so excited for you guys! How have you been feeling? I am due in March and am still sick!! Can't wait to be done with this one...Hope you are feeling well! Thanks for sharing the great news - Merry Christmas!!!
Congratulations! You're going to be such a good mother. Maybe the baby will come on the 4th and you can have some REAL fireworks! LOL
Cathy
Emily, I'm so excited for you!!!! Please keep us posted on things. :)
Happy Dance! Happy Dance! Happy Dance! :) :) :)
Congratulations! What an exciting time for you! Super happy for you guys! :)
I am soooo excited for you guys! That is so awesome! July is a very good month ;)!
Emily, while I am happy for you and your husband about the new addition to the family, I am also sorry about your loss. I just saw that post...
Congratulations!! That is so exciting!!
Very cool.
Post a Comment