Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Snow in Tucson!!!

Well we got a surprise on February 27th in Tucson....SNOW!!! We woke up to it and it was quite a surprise. It was beautiful so we went out and took some pictures in the snow! But of course by 11am it was completely melted. I've posted a few pictures below of us and the snow!

I also am officially finished at the prison! I must say by the end I was ready to be done there, it was a challenging and frustrating job, but very rewarding at times. It was just too hard to be there and be pregnant at the same time. I am glad to be home now and getting ready for the baby. So after I finished my last day I headed to Phoenix and spent the weekend with a friend whom recently moved from Tucson. We got to go shopping, eat good food, and of course get pedicures! I also got to see another friend before I headed back to Tucson, a wonderful weekend altogether.

I am planning on being better at posting on the blog now that I am not working!


2 comments:

John & Becky Lyn and Family said...

Cute pics of you and Brandon, I really like them!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Becky!! :)