I have been meaning to post this for a long time, and just never seem to get around to it! I have tons of pictures from my Utah trip, so this will definitely be a picture overload! :) & I will most likely post it in different posts, so stayed tuned for more posts soon.
I got to go bowling with all my sister's and their adorable kids on the day arrived so here are a few pics from that!
The second day I was there just happened to be Aubrey's birthday, it was great to get to see her open her gifts and have some of the delicious cake Holly made for her!
Clayson is just a cutie!
Elly & Addie playing dress up!
Love Rachel's hair in this pic! ;)
Got all four in the picture, even though Elly is inside and hanging upside down! A fun pic!
I also got to go to lunch with my good friends Michelle and Mandy and their two cute little girls! We ate at Wingers, one of my favorite places to go to when I visit Utah, as Arizona doesn't have them...so sad! :( But we had a great time catching up and eating good food!
My wonderful friend Amy threw me a baby shower while I was in town and I got to see so many great friends I haven't seen since high school and college! My sister's, Amy & Becky also threw a baby shower too for me with close friends and family! So I had a great time getting to see so many people. I'll post more soon of the two showers, so stay tuned.
3 comments:
Aww, cutest pictures! It was so awesome to see you. It makes me miss you even more when you're gone, but I'm happy for the time we have!
Thanks Michelle! It was so great to get to see you twice too!! I miss hanging out with you and enjoying good food!! When I come again I will definitely let you know and we will get together again! :)
(Sorry, I haven't checked blogs in a few months...)
It was so fun to see you when you were here! Glad I could join you for lunch. And I'm so glad that Amy had a shower for you. So much fun!
Post a Comment