![]() |
| She was talking to me and was making funny faces. |
Sunday, October 30, 2011
4 Months Old!
Sophia is now 4 months old (technically 4 1/2 months old) and the time has flown by! She has started to eat her feet and loves being pulled up to a seated position! She has only rolled over one time (which was more by accident as she was half asleep), but I think she will start rolling over any time now. I finally got around to taking her picture this month, and here are the pictures. She smiles constantly, but as soon as you put a camera in front of her she just stares at the "big black box" in front of her, not really sure what it is, so it is hard for me to get her to smile for pictures. One day I'll have to attempt pictures of her while Brandon is home so he can make her laugh and smile. Enjoy! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comment:
Hehe, so cute! I tend to stare like that when a big black box comes in front of me, too, lol. Usually I'm behind it. :)
Post a Comment