Thursday, January 5, 2012

Project 365


I saw this on another blog, and decided I want to do this. Project 365 is a goal to take a picture every day for 365 days. I know I am a fanatic about taking pictures anyway, but I know I don't do it everyday. Since I am home now I figure I should try this, and I will be posting the pics here. And of course I am sure Sophia may be my main subject too along with some other things. So since I am a few days late of posting a pic for January 1st through today, I will be posting five pics below for each day, although the last three were all taken today. This will also help me in getting better on posting on here more often. Hope you enjoy and if you want to join in too! :)
Day 1
Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

2 comments:

Life with Anderson Kids said...

Sophia is getting soooo big & even cuter by the day. Love seeing new pics.

Emily said...

Thanks Amy!! :)