Friday, June 8, 2012

Project 365 - Days 147 to 160

I have been soooo behind in doing this! So, sorry everyone! I've been not feeling the best lately and got so behind in posting to the blog. So I am trying to catch up while Sophia is napping. So here are a ton of pictures to get me caught up! I am going to try really hard to post everyday from now on.

Love how blue her eyes look here!


She loves her books!

got a picture of her sleeping!

but the camera woke her up!



Diego's new favorite place to sleep!

Hanging with Diego!




so worn out from all that bouncing :)

1 comment:

Life with Anderson Kids said...

Sophia is really beautiful & you have taken such beautiful pics. She is lucky to have you! I am so excited to see her again and get to know her better. It is hard living so far from each other!! Love ya!

Amy