Monday, July 23, 2012

Project 365 - Days 183 to 205

WAY behind...sorry, it has happened again and may keep happening as life is busy busy right now. Just started a part time job and have been stressed out about that, Sophia was sick for about a week, then I got sick. We are also starting to pack up and move to a new house here so I may not be as up to date with my project 365 as I would like to! But check back here occasionally, as you never know I may be more on top of this than I think I will be! :)

She loves the fridge for some weird reason! ;)

Some random dog while out on a walk!




She is definitely a daddy's girl! :)





She loves to clap!


Getting great at balancing and standing! :)

A fun swim day at the water park here in Tucson!

Two of my favorite people! :)

No comments: