Thursday, March 21, 2013

November Visit

Sorry it has taken me so long to post pictures and update the blog, but was having issues with Google wanting to charge me to post more pictures...so I gave up for a while. Decided to try to post some pictures today and it worked. So I am wondering if they have changed some of their policies/rules. Anyways I'll try to do better.

Here are just a few pics from when my parents visiting back in November! We had a great time with them and so did Sophia! :) I should have taken more...my bad! We did get to go to a place called Garigans Gulch (I think that is what it was called...can't remember) but it has been used for a lot of Western movies a set. Was an interesting tour and our guide was the owner and he built it from the ground up himself. He was quite amusing too.






No comments: