Monday, January 13, 2014

Poor Joshie!

Well, Josh has not liked his helmet very much, but when we got to day 4 with it, he was doing much better and had even taken 2 good naps while wearing it. Unfortunately when we took it off like the schedule said to (then we were supposed to put it back on at night for the 1st time he would be sleeping at night with it), but he had a huge goose egg on his forehead. So we opted not to put it on and see how the bump looked in the morning. It did go away, so we started our 4th day again to see how it would look again after 8 hours...well the bump came back, so we kept the helmet off and I went this morning to have it adjusted.

Not to mention he has a cold and is not sleeping well at night anyways, then Sophia was up last night sick as well...so needless to say I have been up a lot at night and I have a feeling since tonight will be the night he wears the helmet at night, I'll probably be up again! :( We are hoping that maybe after a week of straight helmet wearing he will be adjusted and used to the helmet and able to sleep in it too without any problems. I'll post any updates here!
kind of hard to see his bump, but he sure has had a rough week.

No comments: