Monday, March 10, 2014

Curious Joshie!

Joshie is soooo different than Sophia was as a baby. He is into everything...and we never realized how nice it was that Sophia didn't get into everything until now! He likes to tear the leaves off the plant and try to eat them and he likes to throw the dirt from pot on the floor and take a few handfuls and put them in his mouth! So far I've created a barricade in the front room so he is confined to that area, but he has attempted to climb things lately. He stands by himself for long periods and walks along the furniture, so we are thinking he might start walking soon. He will be 10 months old tomorrow and I believe Sophia was 14 months old when she started walking. He is very very curious about everything and can make a mess in seconds. I have video proof of that (at least until he notices the camera, then he just wants to get to the camera!). I'll post those soon too! He is a cutie and sooo happy!

Also an update on his cranial band. We went for our last checkup about 2 weeks ago and go again next week. He was down to 6 mm and needs to be at 3 mm to be done with the helmet, so we are hoping next week he is there or if not the next time we go in. So hopefully he will get it off next week, and if he does he will have had to only wear it for 2 1/2 months! We are keeping our fingers crossed! The helmet and him get really stinky in this warm weather! Although I must admit I will miss the helmet, since he falls so much and is never hurt. He gets right back up and keeps playing and he sleeps better with it on than off I think. But it will be nice to just be able to hold him without getting hit in the face with a helmet, I've gotten a few hits that haven't felt too great! :(

Here are a few pics of him after a mess he made and of course trying to get the camera! He's good at that! :) He is also getting in four teeth right now...two bottom and his top two vampire teeth as I call them! You can see them in the last pic (the bottom ones).
he gets into everything and makes a mess all the time!
you can see his two new bottom teeth here! :)

No comments: