Sunday, May 4, 2014

Let it Go!

Sophia's new favorite movie is Frozen. We didn't see it until my parents came to visit and brought my sister's copy with them. Sophie and Josh both and fascinated with the movie. Joshie starts to dance during the songs. It is pretty cute! His new thing is clapping, but I haven't been able to catch it on video yet. I got it once, but he doesn't do it very long. Might have to post that one eventually if I can't get a good video of him doing it. Sophie loves the songs too on the movie and has been singing the main song "Let it go." Finally caught her on video doing it this morning in her pj's and she even throws her crown like Elsa does in the movie, all the while wearing her dress up high heels and singing! Enjoy this it is pretty cute!

No comments: