Sophia had a wonderful time at her party! We had 9 children who came, so Sophie made 10! They all had a blast. We had pizza and cupcakes and I am sure glad it is over with. I am definitely not doing this again next year, and I can see why some people have a party every other year now. So much work. I spent over 2 hours making the cupcakes, plus another hour and a half decorating them. My back hurt from standing so long making them. Then standing at the party and chasing Joshie was tiring as well. It was fun though to see how much Sophia had, she loved the place we went to. It was called AZ Air Time and they had a jumping castle with slide and trampolines for the kids and they even let them jump into a big foam pit. Here are a few pics...sorry a few are blurry. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment