We've lived in Tucson for almost 11 years and I see this bridge all the time. We actually currently live about 7 minutes away from it right now, so I decided we needed to go and see it before we move again and are further away from it. So tonight Sophie, Joshie, & I went across it! It is a very cool bridge and I usually drive by it and under it a couple times a week. Nice to cross it off my to-do list and Sophia loved it. We had to cross it 3 times and she would have gone over it again if I'd let her! Now we'll just have to bring Brandon along next time! Here is link so you can see more of what it looks like. http://joeorman.shutterace.com/Bizarre/Bizarre_Rattlesnake.html
At the end of the bridge there is even the snakes tail and rattle coming out of the ground. When we crossed the end of the bridge a speaker went off, which I am sure at one time it sounded like a rattle, but it just sounded like static and actually scared us when it went off. haha! Here are a few pics.



No comments:
Post a Comment