Well Jessie tagged me! I am supposed to share 6 quirky things about myself...only problem is I have only thought of 5...so 5 it is. I am supposed to tag other people, but I am not going to so if you want to post your quirky qualities I would love to read them.1. I hate it when the toilet paper roll has the paper coming from the underside of the roll!!!! Strange I know, but maybe someone out there will share this quirky thing with me. It may have come from cleaning hotel rooms in college, we were required to have it coming off the top and then we folded the top sheet into a triangle. So now whenever Brandon puts a roll of toilet paper on, I have to fix it. I don't mind doing it, but it just has to be that way!
2. The toothpaste tube has to be pushed from the bottom up. I can not stand when the tube is squished from the middle...a very big pet peeve of mine. Thankfully Brandon does it this way too, so I don't usually have to deal with this problem...thank goodness, since it drives me nuts.
3. I have to have all the books on my bookshelf neatly pulled forward flush with the edge of the shelf....must be from working in libraries for 8 years, but I can't stand when books are pushed all the way back on the shelf. So needless to say all of our books are flush with the shelf.
4. My CD's and DVD's have to be in alphabetical order....I know I know.....must be the library work that has affected me....but come to think of it I did this in Middle school and High school too. So who knows why I've had to do that.
5. Another weird thing I like is counting things...sounds weird I know, but especially when I climb stairs I like to count them as I go up. There is really no reason for this, but I always seem to do it unconsciously, especially when I am bored or waiting somewhere...I start counting things in the room. And I guess the other weird part of it, I like to end on even numbers, and if I don't I find something else to count.
1 comment:
Hmmm, you need to go read my sister-in-law's blog: micahandkaty.blogspot.com
It'll make you laugh!
Toilet Paper:
I am the SAME way. So don't feel weird.
Toothpaste:
This is Adam's quirk. He's always getting mad at me because I don't push it up from the bottom. Silly boy. Silly YOU!
Books:
Um . . . wait until you have kids. Darcy is ALWAYS pushing my books back from the edge. Grrrrr.
Cds and DVds:
Yes, another one of Adam's quirks. I could care less, just as long as I can find what I want in a reasonable amount of time. I'm starting to sound like a slob, aren't I?
Counting:
Did you see Stranger Than Fiction?
Post a Comment