
We had a great week last week. My parents came to visit and we had lots of fun things planned. They were here for a week and they got to enjoy our beautiful fall weather (usually it was in the 80's or 90's). We got to go to the Gaslight Theatre (& dinner theatre) and see "Frankenstein Lives" a spoof based on Mary Shelley's novel. We actually have taken them to this theatre for the past 3 years they have come. We had lunch in Mexico and shopped a bit. We also drove up to Mt Lemmon (8,000 feet) where there is a very small ski resort.

Here we are on a busy store front alley in Nogales, Mexico.

An alley in Nogales, Mexico.

A view of the American/Mexican border fence.

Having lunch at a small taco shop in Nogales (very very delicious tacos).

A view of Tucson from Catalina Highway on our way up to Mt. Lemmon.

Just after our lunch on Mt. Lemmon, where we were surrounded by bees that wanted to eat our lunch!!
4 comments:
Emily,
Looks like you had a lot of fun, I wish we could have come too. My boys were jealous that they couldn't come and see all the wildlife you have there. I am glad you had a great week. We love and miss you!
Love,
Becky Lyn
I want some of those tacos!!!
I need to come visit. I REALLY need to come visit. Ah, maybe next year....
Love ya!
That sounds like a lot of fun you had!!! We should make a trip to see you!!! I miss you!!
Thanks for all the comments....I miss you all too. And everyone is welcome to come and visit us!! We don't get company often, but we love it when we do!
Michelle, you would have loved the tacos!!! I wish I could mail them to you...they were sooooooo goood!!
Post a Comment