Friday, December 12, 2008

Concert

Well last night we went to a concert sponsored by a local radio station, they have one every December, and we had been to 2 other ones previous years. It was Alanis Morissette & Sarah Mclachlan, and it was a great concert. I have always wanted to see Sarah Mclachlan in concert and finally got my chance. She has a wonderful voice and sounded really good live. They had an opening band called Augustana, they have a song out now on the radio called "sweet low" I have really liked and they were really great to watch and had some great songs! Overall a great concert, just a bit too short, I wanted more! Alanis only sang 5 songs...which I thought was weird, Sarah sang more than that but the concert was probably a little over 2 hours long with all three performers (not counting the time between artists), so I would have preferred a little bit more for our money!

1 comment:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Ah! I'm jealous. I love Sarah. :)

Glad you had fun!