Well in April my mom and sisters came to Tucson for a long weekend of fun and relaxation. We were able to go to Tombstone and Bisbee Arizona for some shopping and good food, saw a strange movie, got manicures and pedicures, ate some wonderful Mexican food, and enjoyed a great play at the Gaslight Theatre!! I loved having them come and visit, and can't wait until we get together again in 2011 for our next mother/sisters weekend!!!
I love it Emily!!!!! It was so much fun....can't wait to do it again! Can you send me that picture of Amy giving me a hug and the last one of the serious look of Amy? Love you tons and thanks for posting!
I think we could have done without the last photo, but I loved all the others. Thanks so much for hosting. I have been meaning to drop you a note for 3 weeks now to tell you what a great weekend I had. It was great to finally visit you in your cute house! Thanks again for a great time! Love you.
2 comments:
I love it Emily!!!!! It was so much fun....can't wait to do it again! Can you send me that picture of Amy giving me a hug and the last one of the serious look of Amy? Love you tons and thanks for posting!
Keb
I think we could have done without the last photo, but I loved all the others. Thanks so much for hosting. I have been meaning to drop you a note for 3 weeks now to tell you what a great weekend I had. It was great to finally visit you in your cute house! Thanks again for a great time! Love you.
Amy
Post a Comment