Friday, June 5, 2009

Autumn!!!!

I had one of my wonderful friends come and visit me in May, and we had a great long girls weekend relaxing and pampering ourselves! We were able to do a lot of shopping, and go to Phoenix. We stayed at a nice litte hotel for one night and went to the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner, and of course we had to go shopping at Ikea!!! We ate great food, and even were able to get manicures and pedicures, watch some movies, and lay out by the pool at our hotel! All in all a great weekend, and I was so sad to see her go. Hopefully this will be an annual get together for us!!! Thanks so much for coming to see me Autumn!!! I loved having you visit!




Our hotel room in Phoenix...a 2 room suite with 2 bathrooms!!!


Hard Rock Cafe in downtown Phoenix




Our beautiful french manicures!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

I had a super fun weekend!!! Thanks for letting me come and enjoy some me time. It will most likely being happening again!!! AS long as brandon doesn't mind me coming!!! Thanks Emily!!