Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Brand New Car!! YAY! :)

Picture courtesy of Toyota.com
Well we bought a new car!!!!! We technically don't have it yet, we test drove one (of a different color) here in Tucson, but they didn't have the color I wanted so they are shipping it down from Phoenix. It is a 2010 Red Toyota Yaris, 5 door liftback (or hatchback...don't know why they don't just call it that). Hopefully it will arrive this Wednesday and we can go and trade in my old vehicle. My little neon has been good to me over the 9 years I have had it, but it was starting to have some issues, so needless to say I am very happy about getting a new car! I have kept my eyes open for cars I liked as I drove to school and work for the past year or so, and the Yaris has good reviews and gets great gas mileage. I will have to post a real picture of the car once we get it. :)

2 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

How exciting! I love that color! And I love Toyotas. :)

Emily said...

Yes I think a Toyota will be a long lasting reliable car for me (and the great mpg doesn't hurt either) :)