Well I never thought I would get all of our Hawaii vacation up, but I did!! :) Yay! Here are a few pictures from Maui. It wasn't our favorite island, and I didn't take as many pictures as the other islands, but we did have a great time here. I'll put a few captions below some of the photos...if I can remember where they were taken! Enjoy. Sorry for the long wait!

Don't know what kind of pine trees these were, but we saw a lot of these on the other islands.



A sugar cane factory!

An old church built in the 1500's or 1600's.
This church is a newer church built right next to the one in the picture below.

St. Joseph's Church, another really old church built also in the 1500's or the 1600's (can't remember the exact date) we stopped at it on our drive around the island, so I can't tell you exactly where it was..I believe the south eastern side.

This was a sign about the tree in the 2 pictures below. It is the oldest tree in the United States.
No comments:
Post a Comment