Finally I had a visitor here in DC! It was wonderful to have Brandon come and visit. We got to go to Eastern Market, The Library of Congress, the Air and Space Museum, Old Town Alexandria (VA), and of course the National Mall for the fireworks on the 4th. Had a great time, but I miss him so much now! I think I am a bit homesick and am looking forward to going home in 4 1/2 weeks. On the 4th we met my good friend Brenda (who was visiting from Tucson for the ALA conference) and we went to dinner and to see the fireworks together. We were sitting behind the Hare Krishna festival on the mall and we had fun watching them dance and sing...got a few shots posted below of them dancing! It was also soooo nice to get to stay in a nice hotel for a few nights and get away from my roommates! We had a really nice room with a great view of the Captiol at night! I also was able to get together more with Brenda while she visited, so I had a busy week! Was glad to have Brandon visit and I miss him already!
Old Town Alexandria, Virginia
Waterfront at Old Town Alexandria
Dont' know what this squirrel was doing, but he was fun! I had to get a shot of him!
Dancing at the Hare Krishna Festival, National Mall
Brandon got this beautiful shot of the Capitol!
This was our beautiful view from our hotel room window!
3 comments:
I am glad Brandon got to come visit you, I couldn't leave my hubby that long. We can't wait to see you both in August! Take care.
I am DYING over that squirrel!!!!
That's cool Brandon got to come! :)
Yep the squirrel was hilarious! Glad I was able to get a shot of him!! :)
Post a Comment