Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sophia, Sophia, Sophia! :)

Well it has been just over 4 weeks since we went to the hospital! Time sure does fly, I can't believe Sophia is already a month old already. She has kept us very busy, and I was so lucky to have help from Brandon and my Mom and Dad...I ended up having help around for these 4 weeks and it was sooooo nice! My Mom was able to stay for 2 1/2 weeks and my Dad stayed for a week. I already miss my mom's delicious cooking, she made some of my favorite meals/dishes while she was here and she did laundry for me every day and the dishes...now that she is gone I am finding it hard to get stuff done. Thanks so much for everything Mom and Dad!! You are both the best!

Here are some more pictures of Sophia! :)























2 comments:

Jessie said...

She's so gorgeous Emily! Kiss her little fat cheeks for me!

jrpetho said...

She is so cute, I hope you are having so much fun with her, and getting a little rest:)