Monday, June 20, 2011

Sophia's First Week!

Well this week has been quite the experience for Brandon and I, we are both very tired, but hopefully we are starting to get into a routine with Sophia that will help make things easier on both of us. We are thrilled that my mom is coming to help this Wednesday, we are both very thankful that she is coming and will take all the help we can get. My Dad will be driving up a little later and we will be so glad to see him too! Sophia is a little joy to have and I am sure this will all get a little easier as the time goes by. I think having to recover from the surgery has been the hardest part as I feel a bit useless at times, I am really thankful to Brandon for taking 2 weeks off and helping me so much, I could never have done this alone or without him! Here are a few pics we have taken this past week. Enjoy and there will be more to come soon.







2 comments:

John & Becky Lyn and Family said...

Wow Emily, she is beautiful....I think she is a doll, I think Brandon likes to hold her too....I am so happy for you both!

Anonymous said...

So perfect!