My sisters, Becky and Amy, threw me another shower while I was visiting in Utah! It was so sweet of them and I so appreciated all their hard work to put it together! Thanks Amy and Becky!! We had a great turnout and I was so glad to get to see so many wonderful friends and family! Thank you all for coming and for the wonderful gifts!! I've put a few pics below.
This was from my Aunt Sherri and her daughter-in-law, Crysta...it was so cute and creative!
My wonderful friends Toni, Marie, and Yvonne also had a baby shower for me in Tucson. IThey are the best! It was fun, with a lot of creative baby games and delicious food! It was great to see everyone and to get to visit with them all. I've also included some pictures of this shower.
I was very lucky to have so many great friends and family who threw me showers, it has helped us so much with getting ready for the baby, that I have no idea what we would have done without the help of everyone. So thank you so much to everyone for all you did!! Brandon and I are very grateful for all your help!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment