She is here! Sophia arrived 4 weeks earlier than we planned for. Apparently my due date was incorrect and instead of being 36 weeks, they said she was a full term baby at about 38 or 39 weeks. She was born this past Saturday at 8:56 am and weighed 7 lbs 6 ounces and was 18 1/2 inches long. Unfortunately she was breech and I had to have a C-section, they also found that the cord was wrapped around her neck twice, so we are glad that she is safe and beautiful healthy baby! Here are a few pics and we will for sure post more soon.
9 comments:
so happy for you! she's beautiful Emily and I love the name too :)
She's beautiful and healthy! Congratulations!!!
Emma, she is so beautiful, I love the hair! Brandon looks like a proud Papa....what a cute family you guys make, the first is so exciting, you enjoy every minute of it. We love you lots and are glad that you all are doing well, try to get some sleep! Take care!
Thank you everyone!!! We are a bit partial to her of course! So glad she is healthy and so far sure has her own little personality! :)
Emily she is beautiful! So happy for you and Brandon! Hugs!!
YAY Emily! Congrats! She is so beautiful and I absolutely love her dark hair :) Hope you are all doing well!!! Love you!
Happy Birthday Sophia! Congratulations Emily!! BTW that is that day Ryan and AnnaLisa had their baby boy. LOL Take care of your beautiful baby and I hope your recovery goes quickly. Love ya!
I love her name!! And the hair!! I love it when babies have hair. She is so adorable. I hope you are recovering well. Enjoy this stage it is so fun and goes by way too fast.
Early babies are ok, as long as they are healthy! :)
She's a beauty! Congrats!
Post a Comment