Monday, October 28, 2013
CRAWLING....Already! Oh No! ;)
Joshie is only 5 1/2 months old and can't even fully sit up on his own yet, but he has been rolling over since he was 3 months old. And this past weekend he surprised us all and started crawling/dragging himself on the floor. Sophia didn't start crawling until she was 9 months old, so I needless to say I am not prepared for this at all. Today I am starting to deep clean our living room (mainly by getting all of Sophie's small toys out of reach and anything else he might choose to crawl to and chew on!). So I caught this video of him this morning doing his drag crawl and thought I would share. Excuse the messy room and sorry the video is so short, but I couldn't have him chewing on Brandon's shoes or on Sophia's headband! haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment