Saturday, November 16, 2013
Sophia's Class Pictures
Well this year we decided to do class pictures for Sophia at her daycare. We also thought it would be fun to get a picture of her with one of her good little friends there, Tessy! So when I purchased the picture package I added an extra (it was listed as extra child). So I assumed I would get pics of Sophia and then an extra picture of her with Tessy. We got permission from her parents to get the picture of them together. It turned out to be a very cute picture of them together, but every picture in my package was a picture of Sophie and Tessy....??? I was very sad to see that I didn't even get a picture of Sophia all by herself. I called the photographer, but of course she said she didn't get one of her by herself and was sorry she hadn't called to clarify. Oh well. I got some cute ones of Sophia a month ago in the same dress, so no worries, but here is the picture of Sophia and Tessy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment