Friday, December 13, 2013

Mermaid!!!

I have a friend I met recently through another friend and found out she makes these homemade stuffed animals. I had her make me a bunch for Sophia and Joshua for Christmas. These aren't the exact ones but they look like these!
They turned out soooo good, and I saw another seahorse she made with an adorable fabric that I decided to ask her to make a mermaid doll for Sophia for Christmas with it. She sent me this pic the other day to update me on progress and I can't believe how talented she is...Sophia is going to love it!!! She said the arms are movable as well and it is machine washable! Had to share because I am think it is going to be so cute and Sophia will definitely love getting this on Christmas morning! :) I'll make sure to post a pic of it once it is completely done. Just an FYI...she ships too, in case anyone out there wants to commission her to make something. Here is her Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/DustylionCrafts


No comments: