Friday, August 27, 2010

Family Reunion 2010

I finished my internship on August 11th and flew out the next morning and met Brandon at the Boise, Idaho airport for a family reunion. We stayed at a cabin with my parents and my sisters and their families. We had a great time and even were able to do some family photos with the timer for the whole family and individual families! I think they turned out pretty good, especially with 22 people. We stayed in Garden Valley, Idaho, and it was beautiful and a lovely change from DC's weather! It was the perfect ending to my summer! I loved being able to see my family and all my nieces and nephews. We did a short day trip and went canoeing...the kids had fun playing in the water and I've included some photos of them playing too! Brandon, I and my niece Tessa got to go to an outdoor theatre to see the Scarlet Pimpernel...a wonderful performance, we all loved it. Overall a wonderful reunion and I am looking forward to our next one in 2012.

2 comments:

Benjamin Jacobson Family said...

You guys look great!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! :)