Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Monuments by Moonlight!

Went and saw a few monuments at night and got some pictures, unfortunately though my camera battery chose to die just before we reached the Lincoln memorial! :( But Here are a few shots of the Washington Monument and the World War II Monument. As we were walking down by the reflecting pool to the Lincoln memorial we happened upon a lot of baby ducks...adorable!

Can't believe I leave in one week. The time has flown by and yet been slow at times. I fly out on the 12th and am going to be meeting Brandon in Idaho for our family reunion, then it is back to Tucson and a new job! :)

2 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Oh my gosh I thought that last picture looked like a giant tarantula!!! I was kind of freaking out until I looked closer. :)

Too bad your battery died. But what you did manage to get is LOVELY!

Emily said...

My mom couldn't figure out what it was either...I may need to edit my post and caption that photo!! In the dark we couldn't see what they were either until I took a pic with my flash on!! Baby ducks are much cute than tarantulas for sure!! :)