Friday, August 15, 2008

Bradshaw Reunion

Well I just got back from my family reunion in Estes Park, Colorado, a very beautiful place. We stayed at the YMCA of the Rockies and the kids had tons of activities they could do every day, ranging from miniature golf, tennis, swimming, horseback riding and more. It was great to see my whole family all at once! Here are some pics and a sneek peak of the CD that I will send each family! Enjoy! :)



1 comment:

John & Becky Lyn and Family said...

Emma,

I really like your blog, you post quite often and I love that! I like all that you have done. Its neat to see where you work and what books you like and your cute cats. Thanks for sharing. I am glad that you have a blog, I just need to talk Holly and Jeff into one. Thanks so much for taking the awesome pictures at our reunion, they turned out great! I can't wait to see more. Thanks for all you do. I love you tons!
Becky Lyn