Monday, August 4, 2008

Hello from Sunny Tucson!!!

Well I guess I have succombed to the blogging bug. I keep a close watch on other family and friends blogs and decided to start one for Brandon and I. I don't know how good I will be about updating it, but I will try.

Not much new with us other than work. I just started back to work this school year and can't seem to get into the groove yet. Brandon is busy with work as usual, implementing a new software at 4 hospitals here in Tucson and Nogales. Right now he is working some graveyards to make sure nothing goes wrong with the systems during that shift. So I will hardly be seeing him this week. It is also because of this new software he won't be able to come to our Bradshaw family reunion this next week. I am looking forward to it, but am sad he cannot come.

Since we don't have kids yet, I guess I'll be posting vital and important information about our 3 cats; Nutmeg, Sigh, & Diego! I am sure that is exciting for everyone. They are my kids right now, and sometimes they sure do act like it. I clean up after them constantly, have to separate them when they fight, they don't share to well with each other, and the only good thing is that I can leave them unattended for long periods of time!! :)

Hopefully I will keep up with this blog and until then...bye!!

1 comment:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Hey! Good to see you entering the realm of blogging. NOW, I hope you know that if I comment on your blog, it is only proper etiquette for you to comment on mine. :)

Glad all is going well for you. I look forward to reading your posts! Remember, you can post about ANYTHING!