I absolutely love art! At the end of our family reunion, my parents were so sweet and spent the morning and afternoon with me in Denver so I wouldn't have to sit at the airport until my flight left...at 9:30pm. I was very thankful for that. So they took me to the Denver Art Museum and the Denver public library (everyone knows how I love libraries!!!!). It was a beautiful museum, and I have posted some photos I took of the artwork I saw, although a lot of the art you couldn't take pictures of. But I did get to get some images of some beautiful pieces of artwork! They even a nice collection of old furniture. We also ate at the museums restaurant, and it was delicious!! :) The library was very nice and we of course had to check out the children's section.
Yes I took them...there were a lot of rooms, mainly paintings that you weren't allowed to take photos in, not even with the flash off. But I was glad I got some. It was a really nice museum.
I am glad you got to go to there with mom and dad. It was really great to see you, too. I really love checking your blog and seeing what your up to. Your pictures of those girls were great, you do a great job. Thanks for sharing. Keb
3 comments:
Thank you so much for sharing! That's awesome that you could take pictures - or did you get them online?
I'm glad you had fun!
Yes I took them...there were a lot of rooms, mainly paintings that you weren't allowed to take photos in, not even with the flash off. But I was glad I got some. It was a really nice museum.
Em,
I am glad you got to go to there with mom and dad. It was really great to see you, too. I really love checking your blog and seeing what your up to. Your pictures of those girls were great, you do a great job.
Thanks for sharing.
Keb
Post a Comment