
Recently I did a portrait session at Gates Pass in Tucson. Richelle worked as a personal trainer at a fitness place I went too. I did family photos for her once before, and this time it was with her friend. They were a lot of fun to take pictures of and they already had lots of ideas for poses that they wanted done. It is a beautiful area just west of Tucson known for its sunsets. Here a few of the photos I took. We had a lot of fun doing them, and I will be shooting an engagement session up there on the 20th of September, so now I know the area a lot better.




2 comments:
Good job! Looks like a fun place to do pictures, too. I'm gonna go look at your website now to see if they're on there . . .
Thanks Michelle,
Unfortunately I don't have them up on my website yet...hopefully sometime in the next couple of months.
Post a Comment