Well I am at work today at Wakefield Middle School Library, this picture is posted on the school website so I thought it would be nice to post a pic of here so everyone can see one of the libraries I work at. I'll have to take a picture of Townsend Middle School Library so I can post that one. I really enjoy working at these libraries although the students at Wakefield are quite a pain...I don't enjoy them as much as I do the students at Townsend. It is interesting how the area where a school is affects the kids...we have a lot of students who live in a horrible part of town, and they tend to have disciplinary problems and are hard to deal with. Needless to say they usually cause a problem in the library.I have been checking the books on the shelves to make sure they are in order...very boring. So I thought I would take my break and post. I am going to Colorado on Saturday for our family reunion and I can't wait! Even though I have only been back to work for a week now I am ready for a break!
No comments:
Post a Comment